Which card is right for you?
For full-time students
If you’re a full-time student at school, college or university and aged 12 or over, you can apply for a student card with ISIC. The ISIC card allows students around the world to prove their official student status and access over 150,000 student discounts and offers worldwide.
For anyone 30 years old or younger*
Not a student? Don’t worry! If you are 30 years old or younger you are eligible for an International Youth Travel card (IYTC). With an IYTC card, you’re still part of the ISIC global community and can take advantage of thousands of similar benefits and discounts that the ISIC student card offers. The ISIC Global Office allows individual issuers to reduce the eligibility of IYTC sales in their market to 26 years and younger, due to the fact that many airline
discounts for young people have an age limit of 26 years.
For fulltime teachers and professors
If you’re working as a full-time teacher or professor, you can enjoy teacher discounts with the International Teacher Identity Card (ITIC). The teacher card (ITIC) is an internationally recognised ID card that offers numerous discounts and savings, at home and abroad.
Leaving to study abroad soon?
If you are leaving to study abroad soon, please ensure there is enough time to deliver your card before you leave. Ordering your card online can take up to 4 weeks for delivery depending on the postal system in your country. Alternatively, if you have limited time, you can order your card in the country of study after you arrive, just be sure to take the necessary documents with you
Why get an ISIC Card?
• Prove your student status where ever you go
• Access over 150,000 student discounts and offers in around 130 countries
• Save money every day both at home and abroad
• Access student services and facilities internationally
Get your card from Hatech Solutions
Ordering your card from Hatech Solutions takes 1 - 2 weeks for delivery depending on the postal system and your location within the country. If you'd like your card sooner, please gather your necessary documents and visit your local ISIC office to get your card instantly or contact us for more info.
1, Ogo Oluwa Street,
By Toyin Bus-Stop,
Iju Ishaga, Lagos.
Tel: 0704 531 2675
Whatsapp: +234 805 510 2234
Have you got everything you need?
* Your digital photo in jpg or jpeg format with a white or blue background.
* A scanned copy of your proof of full time student status clearly showing the date of issue in jpeg, jpg or pdf format (for example your university card, a letter from your school, official enrollment letter).
* A scanned copy of your proof of identity in jpg, jpeg or pdf format (for example your passport, national identity card or drivers license).
* Your method of payment
Start using your card now
As soon as your student status is confirmed with ISIC your ISIC profile is activated. You can get great ISIC benefits online by logging in to your ISIC account